- Python: standard library
|Folding||Platform||Handle Large File (>10mb)||Format / Compact|
Many editor or IDE can handle JSON files too. But some of them may not be able to handle large files (>10mb):
- Java-based IDE (IntelliJ-based IDE)
- Chromium-based Editor / IDE (VSCode, Atom, etc.)
|Platform||Handle Large File (>10mb)||Format / Compact|
Filtering and Generating
- JMESPath: a query language for JSON with a complete grammar specification (should be precise and consist). Should consider learn this first.
- jq: like
sedfor JSON data
- jid: json incremental digger using filtering queries like jq. It's very helpful for dealing with large JSON data
- JSON-Splora: a GUI frontend for fq, built with Electron
- jpmens/jo: generating JSON from command line
- dflemstr/rq: perform queries on streams of records in various formats
jid and JSON-Splora should not be able to handle large files. They are not efficiency enough.
- JSON Diff: The semantic JSON compare tool